Network Field Engineer
Oklahoma City, OK
Requisition Number: 311224
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 311224
Our client is a global aerospace and defense company with locations in 43 countries. People around the word depend on our client’s products that range from combat vehicles to communications systems. They currently have an opening for a Network Field Engineer to join their team.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident with an active Secret Clearance.
Responsibilities of the Network Field Engineer:
- Survey, design, and document complex network architectures and configurations related to routing/switching solutions
- Provide exceptional support services to both the project team and customers
- Actively participate in design and peer reviews
- Analyze current IP/VLAN plans and revise as appropriate
Requirements of the Network Field Engineer:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline; or equivalent work experience
- At least 2 years of directly related experience in network analysis and design
- Strong ability to design and implement network solutions with LAN/MAN/WAN technologies
- Exceptional presentation, documentation, and communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Project, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio)
Keywords: Network Field Engineer, Network Design, LAN, MAN, WAN, MS Project, Visio, Excel, VLAN, Routing and Switching, Clearance Job, Active Secret Clearance
Job ID: 311224
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts