Back End/Midde-Tier Java Developer
Requisition Number: 311252
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 311252
Our well established, Boston-based client is seeking a Back End/Middle-Tier Java Developer to join their dedicated team. For this role, you must have strong skills in Spring 3.0, Hibernate (MyBatis), and jQuery.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Requirements of the Back End/Middle-Tier Java Developer:
- At least 8 years of expertise in Java/JEE, Object Oriented, Design Patterns, XML, DB2, and SQL
- Solid understanding of non-functional requirements like performance and security
- Thorough knowledge of IT concepts and methodologies, diverse technologies, and new technical architecture concepts
- Strong understanding of layered systems architecture, solutions, and designs
- Ability to develop on multiple platforms
- Experience with SOAP and RESTful web services, ORM
- Excellent design, leadership, cross-collaboration, and communication skills
- Desired: JBOSS, Spring, jQuery, MyBatis, JUnit, ESB, Rule Engines (DROOLS)
- Strong facilitation and consensus building skills
- Java certifications preferred
- Experience with integration tool a plus
Keywords: Back End/Middle-Tier Java Developer, Application Developer, Java, JEE, Object Oriented Design, XML, DB2, SQL, SOAP, RESTful Web Services, JBOSS, Spring, jQuery, MyBatis, JUnit
Job ID: 311252
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts