Requisition Number: 311261
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 311261
Our pharmaceutical client is looking to add a Systems Administrator to their existing team for a long term contract engagement.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Requirements of the Systems Administrator:
- Extensive hands-on experience maintaining Windows-based infrastructures (2008/2012/2016) in an enterprise environment, including frequent issue diagnosis and resolution
- Knowledge and recent hands-on experience with one of the following: virtualization platforms or multi layer web application environments
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Experience administering Linux operating systems and Linux-based environments is a strong plus
- Knowledge of AWS concepts and implementations is a strong plus
- Experience with MS Active Directory administration is a plus
- Experience writing PowerShell scripts for automating administration tasks is a plus
Keywords: Systems Administrator, Windows, Virtualization, Linux, AWS, MS Active Directory, PowerShell
Job ID: 311261
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts