Requisition Number: 311309
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 311309
Our industry-leading client is currently seeking a System Administrator to join their dedicated team.
This is a long term contract position with a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the System Administrator:
- Install, configure, integrate, and maintain applications
- Design and develop technical solutions to meet end user needs
- Document configurations, procedures, and topologies
- Automate and document repetitive tasks
- Work with larger IT organization to facilitate security, compliance, and asset management efforts
- Perform and track regular maintenance tasks like anti-virus scans, patching, and upgrades
Requirements of the System Administrator:
- Bachelor's degree and at least one certification
- At least 8 years of applicable experience
- Solid understanding of networking concepts and technologies (firewalls, VLANs, routing and switching)
- Ability to automate with scripting languages (Shell, Python)
- Knowledge of common open source tools (LDAP, DNS, DHCP, Git)
- Experience with Puppet, Foreman, MCollective, and Vagrant is a plus (desire to learn required)
- Experience with virtualization technologies is a plus
Keywords: System Administrator, Networking, Firewalls, VLANs, Routing, Switching, Shell, Python, Automation, LDAP, DNS, DHCP, Git, Puppet, Foreman, MCollective, Vagrant
Job ID: 311309
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts