Instructional Systems Designer
Requisition Number: 311319
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 311319
Our client is an international information technology and solutions consulting company. The company is committed to ensuring the safety and security of the United States through the delivery of innovative, next-generation IT solutions. They are currently seeking a Instructional Systems Designer to join their dedicated team.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be able to obtain a DoD Secret Clearance, at minimum.
Responsibilities of the Instructional Systems Designer:
- Review, evaluate, analyze, and summarize current course material and learner needs
- Facilitate and lead group discussions to fully understand in-depth training needs
- Select instructional methods, assessment approaches, and content to meet training goals
- Design course materials in collaboration with technical subject matter experts
- Create learning objectives and overall course motivations
- Utilize standard instructional design principles to develop adult education materials in a hands-on training environment
- Evaluate the effectiveness of developed instructional materials and delivery approach
Requirements of the Instructional Systems Designer:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Significant experience in education or instructional design
- Strong computer and multimedia program development skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; ability to work as part of a team or independently
- Solid analytical and creative problem solving skills
- Track record of successfully prioritizing tasks to meet deadlines
Keywords: Instructional Systems Designer, Moodle, Lectora, Adobe Captivate, Course Development, Adult Education, Training, Knowledge Transfer, Clearance Job, Secret Clearance
Job ID: 311319
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts