Requisition Number: 311190
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 311190
Our well established and highly regarded client is seeking a skilled MuleSoft Developer to join their team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
This position can sit onsite in Syracuse, NY or Waltham, MA.
Requirements of the MuleSoft Developer:
- Experience designing and developing enterprise services
- Extensive knowledge/experience in RAML, REST based APIs, SOAP web services, and mule connectors
- Thorough understanding of REST, SOAP, SOA, MQ, JSON, and XML
- Hands-on experience with MuleSoft CloudHub, API management, and MuleSoft AnyPoint Studio
- Solid understanding of integration design patterns and integration technologies
- Familiarity with multi-system integration and ability to troubleshoot and resolve integration issues
- Experience in DevOps tools (Jenkins, Splunk, etc.)
- MuleSoft certification preferred
Keywords: MuleSoft Developer, RAML, APIs, SOAP Web Services, REST, SOAP, SOA, MQ, JSON, XML, System Integration, DevOps, Jenkins, Splunk, MuleSoft Certification
Job ID: 311190
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts