Requisition Number: 311109
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 311109
Our client is a Boston-based financial investment firm that serves over twenty million customers. They employ tens of thousands of individuals and manage trillions of dollars in assets. With almost a century of experience, this financial services company is an industry leader, both nationally and globally. Our client is known for being a great place to work, and they are looking for a iOS Developer to join their team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the iOS Developer:
- Design and build applications for iOS and OS X
- Ensure applications meet performance and quality standards
- Identify and correct any bugs or bottlenecks
- Maintain code quality, organization, and automation
Requirements of the iOS Developer:
- At least 3 years of experience with iOS frameworks
- Highly proficient in Swift, including strong knowledge of its ecosystems
- Strong knowledge of Objective-C
- Solid understanding of object oriented programming
- Experience with Cocoa APIs on OS X
- Knowledge of memory management and multithreading
- Familiarity with REST/SOAP APIs
- Understanding of Apple's design principles and interface guidelines
- Experience deploying applications to the App Store
- Proficient in code versioning tools like Git, Mercurial, or SVN
Keywords: iOS Developer, OS X, Swift, Objective-C, Cocoa Touch, Object Oriented Programming, REST APIs, SOAP APIs, Git, Mercurial, SVN
Job ID: 311109
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts