Cyber Security Program Manager
Requisition Number: 311205
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 311205
We have a great opportunity for an experienced Cyber Security Program Manager to join our highly regarded client in Morrisville, NC.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen with the ability to obtain a DoD security clearance.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Cyber Security Program Manager:
- Plan, manage, and oversee work for multiple technical teams
- Define and develop key performance indicators/metrics to measure success
- Define quarterly and annual goals, influence and drive work processes
- Track and report on activities of up to 20 project teams/technology functions
- Prepare business cases and rationale for Cyber Security initiative recommendations
- Evaluate and recommend changes related to staffing and quality improvement
- Identify impediments to success and propose effective solutions
- Develop and present program status and metrics to senior management
Requirements of the Cyber Security Program Manager:
- Bachelor's degree required; MBA preferred
- At least 10 years of experience in technical program management and PMP certification
- Extensive knowledge of Cyber Security processes, standards, and best practices
- Technical background in end-point protection: intrusion prevention, firewalls, anti-virus, email/app security
- Experience transitioning projects into ongoing operational modes
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, verbal and written
- Strong negotiation and influencing abilities
Keywords: Cyber Security Program Manager, Management, Leader, Information Security, End Point Protection, Intrusion Prevention, Firewalls, KPIs
Job ID: 311205
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts