Requisition Number: 311312
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 311312
We have a great opportunity for a skilled Middleware Administrator to join our large, stable client in Boston.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Middleware Administrator:
- Monitor system; diagnose and identify root cause; resolve any issues
- Install, configure, monitor, and maintain servers
- Ensure system integrity and security
Requirements of the Middleware Administrator:
- Bachelor's degree required; IT or Computer Science major preferred
- At least 7 years of IT experience with at least 4 of WebLogic administration experience
- In-depth knowledge of WebLogic Application server clustering for high availability
- Experience securely handling PHI data and infrastructure hosting PHI
- Strong knowledge of J2EE architecture, WebLogic Application server, and Apache Web server
- Ability to install and manage security certificates
- Scripting skills for job automation (WLST)
- Basic knowledge of various operating systems (Linux, Windows)
- Basic knowledge of network infrastructure (TCP/IP, DNS, Firewall)
Keywords: Middleware Administrator, WebLogic, Clustering, PHI, J2EE, WLST, Linux, Windows, Apache Web Server, MQ Server
Job ID: 311312
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts