Lead Infrastructure Engineer *LOCAL w2 ONLY*
Santa Ana, CA
Requisition Number: 310977
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 310977
Our client is a premier technology integrator with approximately 33,000 employees worldwide. With a strong commitment to supporting programs of national importance, our client is able to help solve our country’s most significant problems. They are currently looking for a Lead Infrastructure Engineer to join their incredible team.
Due to federal security requirements, applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance. Applicants must be willing to work on a W-2 basis.
Responsibilities of the Lead Infrastructure Engineer:
- Perform systems monitoring and resolve any network incidents
- Plan for new network infrastructure; develop specifications and schematics
- Investigate and evaluate existing infrastructure against short term and long term needs
- Select tools for the most efficient solution
Requirements of the Lead Infrastructure Engineer:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related field
- Registered Communications Distribution Designer (BICSI RCDD)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) preferred
- At least 9 years of experience in network and telecommunications cabling
- Technical expertise in all areas of network infrastructure and hardware
- Strong experience managing telecom service implementations
- Strong background in Service and Change Management
- Experience designing and deploying cable and infrastructure projects
- Ability to manage third party vendors
Keywords: Lead Infrastructure Engineer, RCDD, Registered Communications Distribution Designer, CCNA, Cisco Certified Network Associate, Network Infrastructure, Telecom Implementation, Service Management
Job ID: 310977
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts