Lead Security Engineer *w2 Local candidates Only*
Santa Ana, CA
Requisition Number: 310978
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 310978
Our client is a premier technology integrator with approximately 33,000 employees worldwide. With a strong commitment to supporting programs of national importance, our client is able to help solve our country’s most significant problems. They are currently looking for a Lead Security Engineer to join their incredible team.
Due to federal security requirements, applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance. Applicants must be willing to work on a W-2 basis.
Responsibilities of the Lead Security Engineer:
- Oversee and manage a team of Security Engineers
- Monitor and maintain network and security artifacts
- Investigate and evaluate opportunities to implement new network and security technology
- Develop specifications and schematics for security architecture
- Test network and security systems; monitor and resolve network incidents
Requirements of the Lead Security Engineer:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related field and at least 14 years of experience
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) Security
- Strong background with Service and Change Management
- Experience leading teams of security professionals
- Experience designing and deploying security technologies
- Experience designing and deploying load balancer and remote access solutions
Keywords: Lead Security Engineer, Cisco Certified Network Professional, CCNP Security, Service Management, Change Management, Network Security, Incident Resolution, Security Architecture
Job ID: 310978
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts