Senior Java Developer
Requisition Number: 311134
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 311134
Eliassen Group is looking for full stack Java Developers to support a long-term program at the Centers for Medicaid & Medicare Services. The work will be a mixture of new development and operations and maintenance tasks. The program is comprised of applications which are housed under multiple platforms from mainframe, windows, customized COTS products, mid-tier/web and in some cases a combination of environments.
This is a not a teleworking position and due to government clearance requirements, only US Citizens and Green Card holders with clearance eligibility will be considered.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Required Experience of the Java Developer:
- Bachelor of Science in a technical discipline
- 3 + years of Java development experience to include:
- Experience programming with object oriented and/or declarative languages
- Experience developing REST Web Services
- Experience with developing multi-threaded services and applications
- Experience working with XML technologies (XSL, XQuery, XPath, etc.)
- Experience using modern software configuration management tools in an automated build environment (e.g. Nexus, Git, etc.)
- Agile development experience
- Strong proficiency in Java, Linux and Unix
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
Job ID: 311134
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts