SDET - Software Development Engineer in Test
Owings Mills, MD
Requisition Number: 311366
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 311366
Looking for a long-term opportunity with a high performing team on a beautiful campus? Look now further, apply now!
Leading Financial Services company seeking Software Development Engineer in Test for their growing QA team in Owings Mills, MD.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Software Development Engineer in Test:
- Provide expertise related to QA/testing technologies and processes
- Create and develop testing plans and test cases to ensure technical requirements are met
- Participate in risk assessment reviews to drive efficiency/reduce risk
- Offer QA/testing input to inform business decisions
- Execute testing; review and report on results
- Identify opportunities for task automation
- Keep current in test automation technology
Requirements of the Software Development Engineer in Test:
- Bachelor's degree and 2 years of experience; or Associate's and 4 years; or Diploma and 6 years
- Solid background in Java development and mastery of software testing strategies, plans, and execution
- Ability to perform high level testing and provide mentoring support to junior colleagues
- Experience creating automated tests with Selenium, SoapUI, JMeter
- Experience developing test automation for APIs and Web Services (HTTP protocol, JSON, and XML)
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, including Project and SharePoint
- Ability to work independently or collaboratively in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
Job ID: 311366
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts