Senior .Net Developer
Requisition Number: 311421
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 311421
Our well established, highly regarded client is seeking a Senior .Net Developer to join their growing team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Senior .Net Developer:
- Translate customer requirements into application specifications
- Develop technical solutions using Agile/Scrum framework: prototyping, technical design, and specifications from business requirements
- Manage priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs and resolve them efficiently
- Implement programming changes to production systems following appropriate procedures
Requirements of the Senior .Net Developer:
- At least 7 years of experience developing and supporting enterprise level systems
- At least 1 year of experience creating Power BI reports and dashboards
- Experience with Entity Framework, LINQ, and Lambda Expressions
- Ability to design, build, and maintain efficient, reliable C# code
- Experience in cloud based development environments
- Experience with REST/web services development
- Solid understanding of object oriented design and analysis
- Familiarity with source control software: Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, verbal and written
- Motivated self-starter, able to work well independently or in a team environment
Keywords: Senior .Net Developer, Power BI, C#, RESTful APIs, Web Services, Object Oriented Design, OOD, Team Foundation Server, TFS
Job ID: 311421
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts