Senior Software Developer
Requisition Number: 311250
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 311250
Our industry-leading client in Austin is seeking an experienced Senior Software Developer to join their established team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
In this role, you will work on a team of highly skilled engineers to develop and deliver practical and scalable application solutions.
Requirements of the Senior Software Developer:
- At least 3 years of experience in a Java, Perl, or Node.js environment
- At least 2 years of experience in an Agile development environment, using Jira, BitBucket, and Git
- At least 1 year of experience with RESTful web services, API documentation (Swagger), and system design
- At least 1 year of experience with Unix/Linux
- Extensive knowledge and experience with data structures, algorithms and object oriented design
- Familiarity with text editors or IDE (Eclipse, Emacs, or VS Code)
- Familiarity with Jenkins CI technologies
- Knowledge of UI technologies (Angular)
- Familiarity with database technologies (Oracle)
- Experience with Cloud environments a plus
- AWS certifications are a plus
Keywords: Senior Software Developer, Java, Perl, Node.js, Agile, Jira, BitBucket, Git, RESTful Web Services, Swagger, System Design, Unix, Linux, Eclipse, Emacs, VS Code, Jenkins, CI/CD, UI, Angular, Oracle, Cloud, AWS
Job ID: 311250
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts