Requisition Number: 311307
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 311307
We have an exciting opportunity for a skilled C++ Developer to join our top client in Waltham.
Responsibilities of the C++ Developer:
- Assist in the development of a Virtual Reality (VR) and Augmented Reality (AR) platform solution that will integrate to the users' workflow
Requirements of the C++ Developer:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar
- At least 8 years of experience in C++/Windows development
- Extensive experience with VC++ and Win32 SDK
- Strong understanding of Windows OS (7/8/10) and troubleshooting on these platforms
- Proficient in STL and data containers
- Good understanding of templates, template programming, and design patterns
- Creative thinker with proven mathematical problem solving ability
- Proficient in writing unit tests using Google Test framework in C++
- Eager to learn and improve/extend new technologies
- Strong teamwork and cross-collaboration skills to achieve product goals
- Hands-on experience with GIT and Jenkins
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
Keywords: C++ Developer, Windows, Virtual Reality, VR, Augmented Reality, AR, VC++, Win32 SDK, STL, Data Containers, GIT, Jenkins
Job ID: 311307
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts