Senior UI Engineer
Requisition Number: 311341
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 311341
Our client is a leading provider of higher education information and services to individuals and their families. They are committed to developing technologies to ensure students have all the tools they may need to succeed. Our client is currently seeking a Senior UI Engineer to join their dedicated team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Senior UI Engineer:
- Design and develop enterprise level UI code for complex applications
- Incorporate cloud technologies on new application development
- Work in DevOps Agile teams in AWS technology environment
- Ensure continuous integration is performed on application source code
- Ensure application code adheres to enterprise and industry standards and best practices
Requirements of the Senior UI Engineer:
- Bachelor's degree and at least 5 years of directly relevant work experience
- Experience working with AWS services and cloud deployment
- Expertise in Object Oriented programming, design, and analysis
- Experience with DevOps tools and automation
- Experience in an Agile/Scrum development environment
- Experience documenting design and architecture for architectural review
- Expertise in GIT version control to manage code
- Strong working knowledge of Unix/Linux operating system
- Good leadership and multitasking skills
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills, verbal and written
Job ID: 311341
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts