SAFe Program Coach
El Segundo, CA
Requisition Number: 311390
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 311390
We have an exciting opportunity for a skilled SAFe Program Coach to join our leading client in El Segundo.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the SAFe Progam Coach:
- Work with Scrum Masters and Product Owners; help them identify their goals and ways to achieve them
- Help teams deal with conflict rather than just fixing it
- Lead and facilitate meetings to drive an understanding of SAFe Agile practices
- Regularly check in with Scrum Masters and Product Owners to evaluate progress to goals
- Guide multiple teams through group retrospectives
- Identify learning opportunities and resources for the team
Requirements of the SAFe Program Coach:
- SAFe Agilist (SA4) Certification
- Thorough knowledge of Scrum, Kanban, SAFe, XP, and overall Agile practices and principles
- Experience in multiple Scrum leadership roles, including Scrum Master or Product Owner
- Experience coaching and improving teams related to common problems with Agile implementations
- Involvement in the Agile community and participation in continuous learning activities
- Solid understanding of CI/CD concepts, DevOps principles, TDD
- Strong familiarity with Rally, Jira/Confluence, VersionOne, AgileCraft
- Some knowledge of cognitive psychology, organizational psychology, or change management
- Ability to train individuals and groups in specific skills, techniques, and methods
- Embody the servant-leader philosophy
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
Keywords: SAFe Program Coach, Scaled Agile Framework, Scrum, Kanban, XP, Scrum Master, Product Owner, CI/CD, DevOps, TDD, Rally, Jira, Confluence, VersionOne, AgileCraft, Servant-Leader
Job ID: 311390
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts