Software Developer (100% Remote)
Requisition Number: 311426
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 311426
Our world renowned client is seeking a skilled Software Developer to join their dedicated team.
This position is mostly part-time, 8-10 hours per week and up to 40 hours per week during development sprints.
This position can be 100% remote.
Responsibilities of the Software Developer:
- Perform security improvements and OS upgrades
- Provide ongoing maintenance of application
- Participate in development sprints
- Provide updates in time with updates to new devices and software
- Communicate with project partners on a weekly basis
Requirements of the Software Developer:
- Experience in medical device app development is key
- Experience with remote cloud management/administration
- Visual Studio 2017/ MSBuild system
- Xamarin Forms
- SDK and Microsoft databases
- Azure management/ database
- Control algorithms
- BLE devices
- Node Package Manager
Job ID: 311426
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts