RACF Security Consultant
New York, NY
Requisition Number: 311479
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 311479
Our client is one of the largest asset management firms in the world, with over 50,000 employees across 35 countries. They are committed to excellence for their customers and employees. Our client is dedicated to diversity and inclusion within the workplace that extends to their culture of social responsibility. They are currently seeking a RACF Security Consultant to join their innovative team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the RACF Security Consultant:
- Provide subject matter expertise related to mainframe and RACF security
- Determine security standards for security controls, z/OS hardening, and vulnerability remediation
- Liaise between mainframe engineering and information security teams
Requirements of the RACF Security Consultant:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- At least 3 years of zSecure RACF Audit experience
- Experience leveraging z/OS RACF STIG in hardening efforts
- z/OS consulting/penetration testing background preferred
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
Keywords: RACF Security Consultant, Security Controls, z/OS, Mainframe, Vulnerability Remediation
Job ID: 311479
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts