Requisition Number: 311485
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 311485
Eliassen Group has an immediate need for a UX Designer for our major, innovative client in the Cincinnati area! In this role you will work with a cross-disciplinary product team and partner with clients from early discovery work to framing the opportunity, then validating the interaction design through to applying the visual data.
- Solve the right problems and understand user needs to deliver new or improved products and services that have real impact
- Help define digital customer experiences across company websites and native apps
- Create use-case driven scenarios to understand pain points and inspire solutions
- Take an iterative approach to design with rapid cycles of design sprints, prototyping, and usability testing
- Work closely with engineers to define the design and behavior of each feature and provide feedback during the feature's implementation within an Agile framework
- Reviewing and providing feedback on the final implementation of the user experience.
- Promoting user needs, preferences and behaviors through qualitative and quantitative research and analysis.
You Should Have:
- Have experience designing full-service consumer and business applications
- Lead products from discovery and framework through iterative development and delivery
- Maintain a user-centered approach in design perspective and practice
- Guide product decisions through user research, customer development, and iterative feedback loops
- Bring deep experience in user research, interaction design or visual design #eg1989
For immediate consideration please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job ID: 311485
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts