Business Systems Analyst
St. Petersburg, FL
Requisition Number: 311529
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 311529
We have an immediate contract opportunity available for a Business Systems Analyst with of the best companies in the Tampa Bay Area.
Our client is seeking a Business Systems Analyst who has experience driving large scale initiatives within the financial services industry. This role requires subject matter expertise of wealth management (investment management, and brokerage) and key platforms to define requirements, and provide definitions of data elements.
- Coordinate with wealth management lines of business stakeholders, technology teammates and vendor partners across all phases of the project cycle
- Leverage subject matter expertise of wealth management/brokerage platforms and systems
- Develop and implement procedures for new systems
- Develop external design documents describing solutions to business requirements
- Provide solutions to functional software problems
- Manage the implementation of application and project initiatives with all levels of management and users
- 7 + Years of IT Business Analyst experience in the financial services domain
- Subject matter expertise in Retail Brokerage/Portfolio Management (Mutual Funds, Annuities, ETFS, CD’s, Money Market, 401K, etc)
- Strong experience with SQL and deep understanding of relational databases (Oracle, SQL Server)
- Experienced owning and driving the discussions and working with business and other stakeholders in identifying solutions
- Proven experience leading requirements meetings to understand and collect product, business and technical needs.
- In depth experience producing robust requirements documents (BRD, FRD, USE Cases, etc)
For immediate consideration please send an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job ID: 311529
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts