Cyber Security Specialist
Requisition Number: 311550
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 311550
We have a great opportunity for an experienced Cyber Security Specialist to join our innovative client.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen with an active Top Secret Clearance.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Cyber Security Specialist:
- Manage cyber security of systems, including vulnerability evaluation, configuration management, architecture design, risk management, and troubleshooting
- Provide support, maintenance, and upgrading of IT security related systems
- Ensure cyber security standards and processes are incorporated into system design, development, testing, and implementation
- Develop and generate reports on security metrics for systems tracking, including risks and vulnerabilities and systems improvement efforts
- Coordinate and collaborate with security teams across the organization on security-related initiatives
Requirements of the Cyber Security Specialist:
- Bachelor's degree and at least 1 certification or equivalent experience
- At least 8 years of relevant experience
- Experience in Unix/Linx, Windows, OSX, and VMware platforms
- Experience with a range of scripting technologies
- Experience with network protocols
- Deep knowledge of system auditing, hardening, and firewall configurations
- Experience with DoD classified networks
- Experience with host-based security systems
- Experience with Assured Compliance Assessment Solution
- Experience with Splunk log aggregation
- Motivated self-starter, able to work independently or in a team environment
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills, verbal and written
- Supervisory experience is desired
Job ID: 311550
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts