Business Analyst - Enterprise Applications/Salesforce
Requisition Number: 311371
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 311371
We have an excellent opportunity for a Business Analyst with strong experience supporting and enhancing enterprise applications, including Salesforce, with a leading client in Boston.
This is a 6 month, contract to hire position. All candidates must be willing and able to convert to full time. No visa sponsorship or visa transfer is available for this role.
Responsibilities of the Business Analyst - Enterprise Applications/Salesforce:
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to elicit business requirements and translate them into system enhancements
- Help to drive key objectives and issues to resolution, with a focus on system and process improvement
- Work with management to lead key IT efforts to deliver results within scope, schedule, and resource limitations
- Serve as a point of escalation for application and functional processes
- Work with internal and external resources to build system support, customization, and enhancements
Requirements of the Business Analyst - Enterprise Applications/Salesforce:
- 3-5 years of solid hands-on experience as a BA
- Salesforce CRM experience is required
- Experience with Salesforce CPQ is a plus
Keywords: Business Analyst, Enterprise Applications, Salesforce, CRM, Customer Relationship Management, Salesforce CPQ
Job ID: 311371
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts