Project Manager (with TS/SCI with full-scope poly)
Requisition Number: 311557
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 311557
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join our well established, leading client in Hanover.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be able to obtain Top Secret/SCI Clearance with a full-scope poly.
Responsibilities of the Project Manager:
- Plan, guide, and oversee project from initiation through implementation
- Work with business stakeholders to establish success metrics and criteria
- Lead multiple project teams throughout project lifecycle
- Assess and resolve project risks as they arise
- Ensure projects are developed in accordance with organizational project methodology standards
- Regularly update business stakeholders on project status and any changes
- Ensure projects meet success standards and ROI targets
Requirements of the Project Manager:
- Bachelor's degree required; Master's degree preferred
- PMP or equivalent certification with an deep understanding of project management concepts
- Exceptional project management, prioritization, and organizational skills
- Strong listening and communication skills, verbal and written
- Excellent facilitation, collaboration, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Ability to anticipate risks and develop solutions immediately
- Strong knowledge of business objectives
- Good leadership skills
Keywords: Project Manager, PMP, Risk Management, SDLC, Software Development Life Cycle
Job ID: 311557
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts