Salesforce Enterprise Applications Manager
Requisition Number: 311547
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 311547
We have an exciting opportunity for a skilled Salesforce Enterprise Applications Manager to join our innovative client in Boston.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Requirements of the Salesforce Applications Manager:
- Bachelor's degree required; Agile or SFDC certifications are a plus
- At least 7 years of experience with enterprise CRM applications
- At least 3 years of experience in a management role
- Solid understanding of Salesforce and associated technologies
- Ability to translate business requirements to technical language
- Desire to partner with business leaders to solve problems
- Ability to run sprints, with a solid knowledge of all aspects of Scrum
- Effective communication skills across all levels of the organization
- Strong desire to continuously learn and develop professionally
- Proven ability to help team members develop, learn, and grow
- Ability to lead Agile delivery teams
Keywords: Salesforce Enterprise Applications Manager, SFDC, Agile, Scrum, CRM, Customer Relationship Management
Job ID: 311547
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts