Cold Spring, KY
Requisition Number: 311599
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 311599
Eliassen Group has an immediate need for UX Architect for our innovative client in the Cold Spring, KY area. You’ll be a part of a Scrum teams, working collaboratively with developers, product owners, and other team members to delivery high-profile, consumer facing products.
- Simplify complex content, processes and ideas into functional, usable interfaces that allow a user to accomplish tasks rapidly with minimal room for error
- Distill qualitative and quantitative research (interviews, personas, workflows, journey maps) into simple and functional information architecture, taxonomy, workflows, and site navigation
- Define and document the information architecture and interaction flows through wireframes and prototypes in design tools (things like Adobe XD, InvisionApp, or Adobe CC but may be another tool as defined by client)
- Conduct and/or participate in product usability tests with users
- Communicate and work effectively with cross-functional team members including but not limited to designers, developers, writers, scrum master, and business analysts
- Contribute to planning and daily stand ups with dev team in an agile workflow
- Proactively recognize UX/UI gaps in design and propose solutions
- 10+ years digital design experience
- Mastery of user-centered design principles and practices
- Mastery of UI design, including but not limited to process workflows, data visualization, and dashboards
- Mastery of prototyping software including Sketch, Invision, Azure, etc.
- Expert in W3C standards and common taxonomy
- Experience creating site maps, wireframes. and customer journeys
- Innovative, creative problem solver with an eye for detail and accuracy
- Experience working in an agile development process
- Excellent communication skills (oral, written, and listening)
- Excellent organization skills with proven ability to manage multiple concurrent projects and to adjust to frequent changes in project priorities
For immediate consideration please send your resume to email@example.com
Job ID: 311599
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts