New York, NY
Requisition Number: 311604
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 311604
Our client is one of the largest asset management firms in the world, with over 50,000 employees across 35 countries. They are committed to excellence for their customers and employees. Our client is dedicated to diversity and inclusion within the workplace that extends to their culture of social responsibility. They are currently seeking a Project Manager to join their innovative team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Project Manager:
- Guide, direct, and oversee medium to large system development projects from initiation through implementation
- Build project team, allocate workloads, and ensure that all members understand project objectives
- Develop detailed project plans and timelines and monitor project to ensure timely completion
- Manage vendor and client relationships to ensure projects meets or exceeds expectations
- Ensure adherence to project management best practices and compliance to QA policies
- Serve as primary point of contact to handle and resolve project issues and manage changes to scope
Requirements of the Project Manager:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Economics, Computer Science, or equivalent
- At least 5 years of experience as a project manager
- Experience in the financial services industry is a must
- Basic knowledge of programming, database/system design, and systems integrations
- Solid knowledge of MS Office, scheduling, and time tracking tools
- Ability to plan and manage IT infrastructure project delivery
- Experience leading cross-functional teams
- Strong ability to identify and mitigate risks
- Exceptional organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Strong ability to influence and drive decision making
- Motivated, self-directed, and results-oriented
Keywords: Project Manager, Financial Services, MS Office, Jira, Project Delivery, Risk Mitigation, Quality Assurance
Job ID: 311604
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts