Business Systems Analyst
Requisition Number: 310483
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 310483
Our client is a leader in the financial services industry, with business operations in dozens of countries around the world. This company is a market leader with over two centuries of experience and manages over $200 billion in assets. They are currently seeking a Business Systems Analyst to join their team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Business Systems Analyst:
- Collaborate with business teams to develop strategies that minimize risk for process management
- Facilitate design sessions with the implementation team to define solution
- Drive requirements elicitation and negotiation from multiple stakeholders
- Translate requirements into test cases, test scenarios, and test scripts
- Develop subject matter expertise in risk management
- Draw on a strong understanding of BI framework for risk and regulatory processes
Requirements of the Business Systems Analyst:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Finance
- At least 5 years of experience as a Business Analyst in a data driven environment
- Solid understanding of finance risk and regulatory business functions
- Excellent PL/SQL skills, understanding of data transformation normalization and data modeling
- Experience with a variety of capital market projects
- Experience with enterprise credit risk data and processes
- Strong ability to rapidly learn new BI tools and data sources
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent communication skills
- Spotfire Cognos experience is a plus
Keywords: Business Systems Analyst, Financial Services, Regulatory Requirements, Risk Management, Capital Markets, BI, Business Intelligence, Spotfire Cognos
Job ID: 310483
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts