Senior Strategic IT Business Analyst
Falls Church, VA
Requisition Number: 306954
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Job Id : 306954
Our client is a dynamic systems integrator supporting a long term US Courts program in Washington, DC. For more than 10 years, our client has been awarded work on various programs including, DHS, Department of Treasury, and the US Courts. They specialize in conducting economic and strategic analysis on technical systems and projects to provide strategic plans and roadmaps for their clients.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Senior Strategic IT Business Analyst:
- Develop long term strategic plans for new or existing IT systems
- Utilize a systematic methodology for development that is supported by evidence
- Conduct research and collect data to enable informed decision making
- Leverage research and analysis to guide cost estimation and budget development
- Document data sources, analysis methods, and results
- Develop cost models in Microsoft excel
- Create PowerPoint slides for client presentations
Requirements of the Senior Strategic IT Business Analyst:
- At least 1 year of direct strategy development and research and analysis experience
- At least 1 year of experience managing client meeting presentations
- In-depth understanding of the SDLC and project management processes
- Proficient in MS Excel, including functions, pivot tables, lookups, and filters
- Some knowledge of cost modeling and accounting
- Ability to develop well researched strategy reports, briefings, and white papers
- Excellent attention to detail and strong data analysis and research skills
- Strong technical writing and customer service skills
- Ability to work independently and manage assignments from end to end
Keywords: Senior Strategic IT Business Analyst, SDLC, Software Development Life Cycle, Excel, PowerPoint, Cost Modeling, Strategic Vision, Data Analysis, Research
Job ID: 306954
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts