Micro Focus ITSM Solution Architect
Requisition Number: 311649
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Job Id : 311649
We have a great opportunity for a Micro Focus ITSM Solution Architect to join our distinguished client in Reston.
This is a full-time, permanent position with a comprehensive benefits package.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
Responsibilities of the Micro Focus ITSM Solution Architect:
- Provide subject matter expertise related to infrastructure requirements and software configurations
- Configure Micro Focus Service Manager to meet client specifications
- Generate reports for management and compliance
- Identify new opportunities to utilize Micro Focus Service Manager tool
Requirements of the Micro Focus ITSM Solution Architect:
- At least 5 years of experience in Micro Focus Service Manager implementations
- At least 3 years of technical experience as an architect or consultant
- Strong understanding of IT processes and operations management
- In-depth understanding of industry and Micro Focus best practices
- Proficient in PowerPoint, Visio, Excel, and Word
- Ability to architect technical solutions and support a team of solution architects
- ITIL v3 or 2011 foundation certification
- Micro Focus (HP) certifications preferred
- Experience with ServiceNow, Cherwell, or Splunk is a plus
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Keywords: Micro Focus ITSM Solution Architect, Operations Management, PowerPoint, Visio, Excel, MS Word, ITIL Certification, HP, ServiceNow, Cherwell, Splunk
Job ID: 311649
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts