Cyber / IT Trainer - Linux / Unix
Requisition Number: 311654
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 311654
Our client is an international information technology and solutions consulting company. The company is committed to ensuring the safety and security of the United States through the delivery of innovative, next-generation IT solutions. They are currently seeking a Cyber / IT Trainer - Linux / Unix to join their dedicated team.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be TS/SCI Eligible prior to start.
Requirements of the Cyber / IT Trainer - Linux / Unix:
- At least 3 years of experience as a Linux Systems Administrator
- In-depth knowledge of networking
- Strong grasp of a variety of security concepts
- Experience using Metasploit
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Strong analytical and creative problem solving skills
- Ability to prioritize effectively to meet deadlines
- Ability to quickly take in large amounts of information and distill to teachable segments
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
- DoD 8570/8140 IAT Level II; CTT+ within 1 year of employment
Keywords: Cyber / IT Trainer, Linux, Unix, Networking, Cyber Security, Metasploit, Continuing Education, Clearance Job, TS/SCI Eligibility
Job ID: 311654
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts