Requisition Number: 310791
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 310791
Our client is an international information technology and solutions consulting company. The company is committed to ensuring the safety and security of the United States through the delivery of innovative, next-generation IT solutions. They are currently seeking a UI/UX Designer to join their dedicated team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the UI/UX Designer:
- Design and implement interfaces of customer-facing web applications
- Develop responsive designs while understanding cross-browser/cross-platform compatibility concerns
- Develop pages using HTML and CSS for web design or within CMS systems
- Design compliant front-end code for websites, web applications, and mobile solutions
- Collaborate with development and QA teams to ensure front-end code can be successfully integrated into the solution
Requirements of the UI/UX Designer:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline
- At least 6 years of UI/UX experience for dynamic, database-driven web sites and CMS
- At least 2 years of experience with code management tools (Eclipse, Jenkins, GIT, Jira)
- At least 2 years of experience incorporating end to end testing to UI frameworks (Jasmine, Karma)
- At least 2 years of experience troubleshooting and fixing UI related issues
Job ID: 310791
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts