MuleSoft Developer - w2 only
Requisition Number: 311652
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 311652
We have a great opportunity for a MuleSoft Developer to work on an enterprise application integration project for our innovative client.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
All applicants must be willing and able to work on a w-2 basis.
Responsibilities of the MuleSoft Developer:
- Participate in all facets of the development life cycle, including requirements gathering, design, development, testing, implementation, and support
- Draw on strong technical skills in SOA, JMS, Java, Spring, Groovy, XML, XQuery, jQuery, XPath
- Ensure solutions are well developed and meet client requirements
- Verify workload is manageable with estimated delivery timeline and provide accurate status updates
- Follow industry best practices and project guidelines
- Develop professional and technical knowledge continuously
- Identify and escalate potential issues in a timely fashion
- Prepare for and attend internal and client meetings/calls as required
Requirements of the MuleSoft Developer:
- MuleSoft professional certification required
- At least 2 years of hands-on MuleSoft experience
- Proficient in Unix/Linux platform for SOA troubleshooting and OS navigation
- Excellent troubleshooting skills with the ability to analyze and resolve difficult issues quickly
- Ability to take ownership of assignments, resolve issues, and drive them to completion
- Strong attention to detail around business process design and process improvement
- Understanding of project priorities, timelines, budget, and deliverables and the need to proactively push yourself and others to achieve project goals
- Strong consulting skills to work in a professional manner
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Visio
- Experience working with source code control systems
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
Keywords: MuleSoft Developer, Unix, Linux, SOA, Excel, Visio, MS Word, JMS, Spring, Groovy, Java, XML, XQuery, jQuery, XPath
Job ID: 311652
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts