Senior Oracle Developer /Investments/ SQL Tuning / Informatica
Requisition Number: 311691
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 311691
Our client is a Boston-based financial investment firm that serves over twenty million customers. They employ tens of thousands of individuals and manage trillions of dollars in assets. With almost a century of experience, this financial services company is an industry leader, both nationally and globally. Our client is known for being a great place to work, and they are looking for a Oracle Developer with solid PL/SQL, SQL Tuning, and Informatica experience to join their team.
Senior level role, located in Rhode Island, 5 days onsite. No remote. Background check takes 3-4 weeks from offer.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Candidate must be a senior level Oracle Developer with 9+ years of experience: Oracle Development skills, PL/SQL, SQL Tuning, Informatica, Data Modeling, must have Financial Services/Asset management experience.
Responsibilities of the Oracle Developer:
- Utilize Oracle technical tools to develop solutions to support business requirements
- Develop, enhance, and maintain database applications
- Design, build, and maintain BI reporting platform for both internal and external applications
- Apply skills in UNIX shell scripting, Oracle, PL/SQL, SQL Tuning, Informatica, and data modeling
- Perform data transfers within Oracle
- Design dynamic processing through PL/SQL
- Create SQL database packages and procedures
- Design high performing programs while adhering to corporate/industry standards and best practices
- Perform functional and technical analysis of major projects
- Work on multiple platforms and projects concurrently
- Must participate in rotating production support activities
Keywords: Oracle Developer, Database Applications, BI Reporting, PL/SQL, SQL Tuning, Informatica, Data Modeling, Financial Services
Job ID: 311691
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts