Senior Application System Analyst
Requisition Number: 311701
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 311701
We have an excellent opportunity for a Senior Application System Analyst to join our leading client in Boston.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.Senior Application System Analyst will be working on the customer migration project from a legacy Enterprise Managed File Transfer (MFT) solution (on-prem) to a new Enterprise MFT solution (MOVEit) (to be implemented at AWS)
Responsibilities of the Senior Application System Analyst:
- Provide migration support for transition from legacy system to new solution
- Gather and evaluate service migration requirements and work with team to recommend, implement, and test services on MOVEit
- Resolve reported incidents and infrastructure outages
- Ensure legacy and new Managed File Transfer system hub environment is up and running
- Provide mandatory 24x7x365 support
Requirements of the Senior Application System Analyst:
- Extensive knowledge of networking, file transfer protocols, and security concepts
- Extensive knowledge of MS SQL and Oracle
- Deep technical knowledge of client/server application technology
- Hands-on experience with Windows, Unix, and Linux OS
- Strong Windows and Linux scripting skills
- Experience providing technical customer support
- Experience helping customers migrate from legacy systems to a new solution
- Experience with Ipswitch MOVEit Managed File Transfer solution and SFTP
- Ability to work in a collaborative, team-based environment
Keywords: Senior Application System Analyst, Ipswitch MOVEit Managed File Transfer, SFTP, System Migration, MS SQL, Oracle, Windows, Unix, Linux
Job ID: 311701
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts