Lead Software Automation Test Engineer
College Park, MD
Requisition Number: 311721
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Job Id : 311721
We have a great opportunity for a Lead Software Automation Test Engineer to join our industry-leading client.
This is a full-time, permanent opportunity with a comprehensive benefits package.
Responsibilities of the Lead Software Automation Test Engineer:
- Develop product knowledge and give presentations to QA team
- Work with project team to consistently meet release schedules
- Review automated test suite to ensure test scripts are consistently updated
- Identify and troubleshoot defects in various stages of testing
- Ensure adherence of team's work to QA best practices and procedures
- Provide guidance to a geographically distributed team, including an offshore team
- Participate in daily Scrum meetings and weekly team meetings
- Design, develop, and execute manual and automated test cases
- Facilitate peer review of test cases, automation code, and deliverables
- Plan, track, and report on QA tasks for projects and enhancements
- Participate in project meetings, including planning, design, review, and retrospective
Requirements of the Lead Software Automation Test Engineer:
- Bachelor's degree required
- Experience with automation tools like Selenium
- Enterprise level testing experience
- Hands-on experience developing automation scripts for service layer
- Experience with UI level testing for Java and .Net applications
- Expertise writing test cases/scripts for BDD framework
- Experience with Git or similar
- Basic Eclipse and Unix skills
- Working knowledge of Jira or similar
- Experience leading geographically distributed teams in support of Agile development
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent tasks/projects
- Ability to work well independently or collaboratively
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, verbal and written
Keywords: Lead Software Automation Test Engineer, QA, Quality Assurance, Selenium, Enterprise Testing, UI Testing, Java, .Net, BDD, Git, Eclipse, Unix, Jira, Agile, Scrum
Job ID: 311721
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts