Requisition Number: 310812
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Job Id : 310812
We have a great opportunity for a skilled Project Manager with our industry-leading client.
This is a full-time, permanent opportunity with a comprehensive benefits package.
Responsibilities of the Project Manager:
- Ensure on time, on budget, high quality execution and delivery of software projects
- Establish and build collaborative relationships to ensure project success and customer satisfaction
- Manage cross-functional teams: assign work, monitor results, identify problems and drive them to resolution
- Provide internal and client management through regular project reviews to quickly identify risks and provide recommendations for risk avoidance
Requirements of the Project Manager:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, IT, or related technical discipline
- At least 7 years of successful management and delivery of enterprise projects
- Thorough understanding of project management and software development methodologies
- Strong leadership skills, with the ability to manage and influence a team of analysts, engineers, and SME's
- Ability to instill and build confidence with customers
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
Keywords: Project Manager, SDLC, Software Development Life Cycle, Issue Resolution, Risk Avoidance
Job ID: 310812
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts