Requisition Number: 311575
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 311575
We have a great opportunity for a skilled Project Manager to join our large, national client.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
All applicants must be willing and able to work on a w-2 basis. Sponsorship is not available for this position.
Responsibilities of the Project Manager:
- Assume project planning and management responsibilities for several concurrent projects
- Work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders, project teams, and customers
- Participate in requirements and design discussions with business stakeholders
- Validate budget, provide on-going reconciliation of resources and project expenses
- Effectively communicate in team meetings and discussions and written status reports/change requests
- Define and track project milestones and performance indicators
- Maintain and report on overall integrated delivery plan
Requirements of the Project Manager:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
- At least 5 years of technical PM experience
- Proficient in SharePoint 2013
- Experience managing the full systems development life cycle (SDLC)
- Ability to create and develop comprehensive project plans
- Experience building and maintaining project artifacts
- Experience working collaboratively with stakeholders
- Ability to facilitate meetings and conference calls
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously within budget and schedule
- Strong consultation and communication skills
Keywords: Project Manager, PMP, Project Management Professional, SDLC, Software Development Life Cycle, Budget Oversight, Resource Allocation, SharePoint 2013
Job ID: 311575
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts