Full Stack Developer
Requisition Number: 311774
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 311774
We have an excellent opportunity for a Full Stack Developer to join our national industry-leading client.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Full Stack Developer:
- Develop customer focused software solutions from ideation to production
- Support software design and development and test and documentation
- Develop front-end, back-end, and database technologies following an Agile methodology
Requirements of the Full Stack Developer:
- Advanced Java and JSON skills
- Experience with AWS Cloud and migration
- Ability to write, integrate, and manage REST APIs
- Strong SQL scripting ability
- Background in database technologies
- Experience with Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, Lean)
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Solid communication and teamwork skills
Job ID: 311774
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts