Requisition Number: 311577
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 311577
We have an excellent opportunity for a Development Manager with a strong technical background to join our innovative client.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Development Manager:
- Screen and hire resources for the project development team
- Ensure project is delivered on time, on budget, and within scope
- Regularly communicate project status/issues to management
- Mentor team and actively participate in all phases of development
Requirements of the Development Manager:
- Master's degree or PhD preferred
- Extensive experience (10+ years) managing development teams
- Substantial OOP experience with C#; MS SQL Server
- Significant iOS development experience with Xamarin, Objective-C, or Swift
- Significant ASP.NET MVC and Web API experience
- Significant experience developing client/server systems
- Some experience with Visual Studio Team Services and CI/CD
- Strong ability to participate in all phases on the SDLC
- Strong team orientation and effective and clear communication skills
Keywords: Development Manager, C#, Object Oriented Programming, OOP, MS SQL Server, iOS, Xamarin, Objective-C, Swift, ASP.NET MVC, Web API, CI/CD, SDLC, Software Development Life Cycle
Job ID: 311577
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts