Requisition Number: 311686
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 311686
We have an excellent opportunity for a Project Manager to join our innovative client in the Columbia area.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Project Manager:
- Oversee and manage Agile project teams from project initiation through implementation
- Provide daily management of teams, identify issues/risks, recommend mitigation strategies
- Ensure work is performed within scope, true to requirements, and delivered on time and on budget
- Develop solutions to improve work efficiency and effectiveness
- Provide regular project status reports to business stakeholders
Requirements of the Project Manager:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business, or related technical discipline required
- Master's degree or project management certification preferred
- At least 5 years of experience in IT project management
- Demonstrated success in a leadership role, with at least three successful projects delivered on time and on budget
- Experience with Agile/Scrum and SAFe methodology and VersionOne or Jira
- Technical background and experience with Java and cloud based development preferred
Keywords: Project Manager, IT, Agile, Scrum, SAFe, VersionOne, Jira, Java, Cloud Development
Job ID: 311686
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts