Senior Systems Engineer
Requisition Number: 311868
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 311868
Our client is an international center for research excellence. They are committed to finding new treatments and solutions for a wide array of debilitating ailments. When you work for them, you can be confident that you are contributing to a lessening of suffering for disease-stricken individuals around the world. Our client is seeking a Senior Systems Engineer to join their dedicated team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Applicants must be willing and able to work on a w-2 basis.
Responsibilities of the Senior Systems Engineer:
- Design, configure, administer, and maintain a stable, well performing environment
- Ensure adherence to all relevant global standards, policies, and regulatory compliance
- Support users globally in defining operational requirements, troubleshooting, and migration
- Provide high level escalation support for all systems related to authentication and authorization
- Offer technical insight, research, and recommendations for adopting existing or emerging technologies
Requirements of the Senior Systems Engineer:
- At least 5 years of experience in the following:
- Technical architecture for integrating identity
- Management, access management, access governance software
- Infrastructure and applications systems analysis
- Design and engineering
- Experience in identity management:
- Single sign on
- Identity federation
- Enterprise directory architecture and design
- Experience in virtual technologies
- Experience in networking and network security
- Experience with load balancing
- Experience with high availability solutions
- Experience in automation solutions
- Effective and professional communication skills, verbal and written
Keywords: Senior Systems Engineer, Technical Architecture, Access Management, Network Security, Identity Management, IAM
Job ID: 3118968
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts