Reporting Business Analyst
Requisition Number: 311880
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 311880
We have a great opportunity for a Business Analyst with expertise in eliciting and facilitating reporting requirements to join our industry-leading client in Hartford.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Requirements of the Reporting Business Analyst:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent work experience
- At least 6 years in business analysis
- Extensive experience eliciting and facilitating reporting requirements
- Insurance industry experience
- Strong communication and customer-facing skills
- Excellent writing and grammar skills
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Experience with SAP BO reporting is a plus
- Familiarity with Guidewire is a plus
Keywords: Reporting Business Analyst, Requirements Elicitation, MS Office Suite, SAP BO, Guidewire, Insurance
Job ID: 311880
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts