Mobile App Developer
Requisition Number: 311883
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 311883
We have an excellent opportunity for a Mobile App Developer to join our innovative client in Phoenix.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Mobile App Developer:
- Use QML (Qt Modeling Language) for mobile application development
- Work effectively in an Agile/Scrum development environment
- Translate vision to storyboards, wireframes, and mockups
- Continuously monitor and groom backlog
- Ensure code quality using pair programming and automated testing
- Perform user acceptance testing
- Deploy production-quality code continuously, ideally daily or more
- Maintain production code and environment
Keywords: Mobile App Developer, QML, Qt Modeling Language, Agile, Scrum, Pair Programming, Automated Testing, User Acceptance Testing, Android, iOS
Job ID: 311883
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts