Senior Scrum Master
Requisition Number: 311902
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 311902
Our client is looking for a Senior Scrum Master to be a long-term member of their continued agile transformation. Our client is a dynamic organization that is heavily invested in (from top to bottom) to the agile mindset, both from a software delivery perspective, to a Business Agility perspective. This individual will be a servant leader for multiple (2-3) software development teams, coaching them on the agile mindset, helping them understand agile methodologies, and ultimately working to transition them into a self-organizing team.
The ideal Sr. Scrum Master profile includes:
- You are an Agilist. Agile isn’t just a way to do software development, but it’s your mindset and way that you handle yourself on a regular basis and you have a demonstrated 3+ years of professional experience that shows this.
- You have a coaching mentality and have been a servant leader for multiple teams simultaneously. Bringing a team together to a high-performing level is something that you love to do.
- You are comfortable with communicating with stakeholders and executives on the agile mindset and delivery models.
- Scaled agile background knowledge will be very helpful i.e. SAFe (Scaled Agile for Lean Enterprises), LeSS (Large Scale Scrum), S@S (Scrum at Scale), DaD (Disciplined Agile Delivery), LeadingAgile.
- CSM or PSM certifications expected and other agile leadership certifications very nice to have, but not required (SPC4, SA, PMI-ACP, KMP, CDA, ICP-ACC).
If this role isn’t a perfect match for you, that’s okay! We partner with Fortune 500 clients locally and nationwide and will get you lined up with the opportunity that matches your long-term goals.
For immediate consideration, email your MS Word resume to Matthew Roe email@example.com
Feel free to connect with me on LinkedIn, as well! https://www.linkedin.com/in/matt-roe-recruiting/
Related Terms: Agile, Scrum, SAFe, LeSS, S@S, DaD, LeadingAgile, Scrum Master, Agile Teams Coach, CSM, PSM, Burn-Down, Ceremonies, Stand-Ups, Retrospectives, Backlog, Product, Team, Fortune 125
Job ID: 311902
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts