Requisition Number: 311923
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 311923
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join our highly regarded client in Middletown.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Project Manager:
- Manage projects throughout the development life cycle, from initiation through implementation and support
- Oversee and manage project planning and scope, objectives, approaches, deliverables, resources, vendors, changes, and risk
- Ensure project is delivered on time, on budget, and within scope
- Regularly communicate project status and any issues to key stakeholders
- Maintain and enhance performance of all new and existing software and applications throughout the organization
- Support tracking of key performance metrics to evaluate work efforts
Requirements of the Project Manager:
- Associate's degree required; Bachelor's degree preferred (Business/Computer Science preferred)
- At least 5 years of project management experience with a focus on mid to large technical projects
- At least 5 years of business analysis experience in both business and technical projects
- Working knowledge of healthcare industry preferred
- Experience diagnosing and troubleshooting technical issues
- Strong relationship building and interpersonal skills
- Excellent collaborative abilities
- Clear and effective communication skills
- Keen attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong business acumen and judgeThment
- Proficiency in MS Project
Keywords: Project Manager, Business Analyst, Healthcare, MS Project, Budget Oversight, Resource Management, Issue Resolution
Job ID: 311923
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts