Requisition Number: 311931
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 311931
Our client is a premier technology integrator with approximately 33,000 employees worldwide. With a strong commitment to supporting programs of national importance, our client is able to help solve our country’s most significant problems. They are currently looking for a Scrum Master to join their incredible team.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident with the ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Scrum Master:
- Facilitate Agile ceremonies, including daily stand ups, sprint planning, review, and retrospectives
- Ensure project goals, scope, and product domain are understood by all team members
- Facilitate two week sprints for bi-monthly releases
- Foster an environment of collaboration and open communication
- Encourage team to be proactive in all phases of sprint
- Remove impediments to team's success
- Regularly communicate project status to internal and external stakeholders
- Coach team on Agile and Scrum principles to facilitate continuous improvement
- Promote teamwork to achieve sprint goals
Requirements of the Scrum Master:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent technical discipline
- At least 8 years of technical experience; 5 years as a full time Scrum Master
- CSM, PMI-ACP, or similar certification
- Experience with Agile PM tools, Jira and Confluence
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, verbal and written
- Excellent time management and task prioritization skills
- Strong attention to detail
Keywords: Scrum Master, Agile, CSM, Certified Scrum Master, PMI-ACP, Agile Certified Practitioner, Jira, Confluence
Job ID: 311931
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts