Information Security Associate Analyst
Requisition Number: 311791
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 311791
Our client is an international information technology and solutions consulting company. The company is committed to ensuring the safety and security of the United States through the delivery of innovative, next-generation IT solutions. They are currently seeking an Information Security Associate Analyst to join their dedicated team.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident with the ability to obtain a DOE Q-Level Clearance.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Information Security Associate Analyst:
- Investigate, escalate, and document cyber security events/network breaches
- Proactively monitor systems to ensure security standards are met
- Act appropriately on data from customer reporting and enterprise security tools
Requirements of the Information Security Associate Analyst:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline
- At least 1 year of experience in a large IT enterprise environment
- Experience with information security, network/data center operations, and systems administration
- Must have active Security+, GCIA, GCIH, or CEH certifications
- Understanding of intrusion detection and prevention, including systems (Snort, Bro) and tools (Wireshark)
- Knowledge of networking technology and protocols
- Hands-on experience troubleshooting network devices
- Ability to follow SOP accurately and efficiently
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
Keywords: Information Security Associate Analyst, Cyber Security Specialist, Networking, Intrusion Detection, Security+, GCIA, GCIH, CEH, Snort, Bro, Wireshark, Clearance Job
Job ID: 311791
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts