Senior Cyber Instructor / SME
Requisition Number: 310480
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 310480
Our client is an international information technology and solutions consulting company. The company is committed to ensuring the safety and security of the United States through the delivery of innovative, next-generation IT solutions. They are currently seeking a Senior Cyber Instructor / Subject Matter Expert to join their dedicated team.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident in possession of a DoD Secret Clearance, at minimum.
Responsibilities of the Senior Cyber Instructor / SME:
- Utilize tools like Bro, Snort, GRR, RedSeal, Wireshark, and EnCase Enterprise/Endpoint Investigator
- Utilize Splunk, ELK, or other similar tools; use Security Onion or Kali distributions
- Perform malware triage and/or analysis
- Identify network computer intrusion evidence and perpetrators
- Investigate computer fraud or other electronic crimes
- Ensure chain of custody and control procedures
- May be required to testify in court as expert witness
Requirements of the Senior Cyber Instructor / SME:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent technical discipline and at least 9 years of related experience (Master's degree can substitute for 2 years of experience)
- At least 5 years of experience in information security, cyber defense, or cyber network operations
- Experience with Linux and Windows
- Strongly skilled in network and component implementation and configuration
- Experience performing analysis to determine indicators of compromise on large networks
- CompTIA CTT+ and 8140/8570 IAT Level II required within six months of hire date
Keywords: Senior Cyber Instructor, SME, Subject Matter Expert, Cyber Security, Information Security, Cyber Defense, Bro, Snort, RedSeal, Wireshark, Splunk, ELK, Malware Triage, Malware Analysis, Linux, Windows, Clearance Jobs, Secret Clearance
Job ID: 310480
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts